We love our volunteers! Every member-owner household is required to complete 8 volunteer hours during the calendar year, we wouldn’t exist without the help of our member-owners. The members within the household can determine how to divide this time among themselves. For more information, view our FAQs and Member Handbook.
Not sure how to get involved? Here are a few places to look for opportunities:
- Check out the Volunteer options on our blog for regularly posted opportunities.
- View our Event Calendar for upcoming volunteer opportunities at events. We usually need a smiling face to hand out brochures and to take applications.
- Sign up for our email newsletter to have the latest volunteer opportunities and events sent right to your inbox.
- Go to our blog where we post upcoming volunteer opportunities on a regular basis
- Check out Our Team to view the Board of Directors and Committees, your accounting, social media, writing, research, or legal talents can all be useful.
- Take a minute to fill out our Volunteer Interests Survey and someone will reach out to you with specific and current needs.
- If you are still not sure, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to chat with you about how your knowledge and skills can lend themselves to the Co-op’s needs.