It's time for the Spring General Membership Meeting! Twice each year, we all come together as member-owners and soon-to-be member-owners to get updates on the Co-op's progress, ask questions directly to the Board and other committee members, and socialize with each other. In addition, at the Spring Meeting we hold our annual election for the Board of Directors. Click here for information about the seven Director candidates, a proposed by-law change, and a downloadable absentee ballot.
We'll start things off with some snacks provided by Caramella Gourmet Popcorn and drinks at 6pm and begin the agenda at 6:30pm.
- Approve minutes from October 2013 Membership Meeting (Download draft of minutes to review)
- Review of voting procedure for new board
- Review by-law change
2)State of the Co-op
5)Site Selection Update
6)Questions and Answers
Traveling to PEP Community Room:
- Enter through the courtyard on Federal Street.
- Street parking can be found on Broad or Federal, or on Carlisle behind PEP (west of Broad off Federal). Parking availability varies with the time of day.
- Via SEPTA, take the Broad Street Subway (Orange Line) to Ellsworth-Federal Station, or take the route C bus to Federal Street.